Saturday, April 7, 2007

Here I am

Well here I am- two late planes and a missed flight later.
Wellington flight was late to leave on Thursday night making the dash to international quite a lot like an episode of The Amazing Race. I ended up being one of the last ten people aboard my long haul flight, which also left late and then arrived to find it’s parking spot taken so was twenty minutes before it was actually docked, making another dash to the other side of the LA airport after a maddingly slow customs processing session and then MISSING MY CONNECTER FLIGHT.
This was after 24 hours plus no sleep and the floodgates opened! I was not impressed, I actually got there in time but no one would help me - it was totally frustrating.
ok, it’s 4am Sat morning (local time (8pm Sat NZ time)). I have screwed up enough for one day.
Time for sleeps…

No comments:

Post a Comment