Monday, May 12, 2008

I don't want you to get the wrong idea

but I baked some ANZAC biscuits just now.
Well... baked is probably an over exaggeratation.

1. ANZAC biscuits are pretty easy to make
2. They are not so much baked as .. well..how do I put this... burnt . (liek the majority of my cooking).

Now.. I am not a bad cook! Not at all... it's just that I can't stick to that philosophy of " If you can't do the lookin' don't do the cookin"

Anyway.. I wanted to ponder on this new idea I had (while I was blogging the last blog i blogged) of making a blog for the sanctuary where I work, but to ponder one needs to drink a hot cup of gumboot tea.. and if you are gonna have a cup of tea you may as well have an ANZAC biscuit.
I love ANZAC day and all things ANZAC oOOO crap!!!!! that reminds me I have more biscuits in the oven and an antique ANZAC badge auction to win on trademe....

*has dilema of which thing to check first*

OKOK BAKING FIRST!

No comments:

Post a Comment