Monday, June 23, 2008

Prince Caspian and the Chronicles of Shineia.

I saw Prince Caspian tonight.


Before I go on, let me say that I was not overly fussed with the first one.
This one I liked. The effects were a lot better and in fact, in places very cool!
It was cool to spend the movie wishing to see more of Edmund instead of less...

As for the Chronicles of Shineia - that's the other bit that was cool. I have had a wicked last 10 days. Lots of hard work and strength needed in almost every part of my life (relationships, work, physical, emotional, spiritual - blah blah blah). This movie was a break from all that.

I can't remember the last time I spent an entire movie without thinking about Todd, Craig, work, family or anything even once.
I came out and it wasn't until I ht the pavement outside that my brain mentioned something pressuring to me about work.
It was great while it lasted anyways!

Thanks, Narnia film!

No comments:

Post a Comment