Sunday, November 29, 2009

Josh Madden, Edward Scissorhands, The Crow and Heath Ledger's Joker

So, lately, (and I think I can hold Aussie Idol and Rove accountable) I have found myself drawn to the Madden Lads. I don't listen to Good Charlotte (although I know who they are) and don't have any Good Charlotte music (although the song they played accoustic on Aussie Idol I do like so maybe I will check some out). I have, however, been following Joel's (and Benji's and Nicole's for that matter) tweets.

For some reason in my Madden following I found this blog and for some reason I thought it was Joel's... (which leads me to an embarassing twitter gaff that I just realise I have just made by tweeting to Joel to ask him something about the post I am about to refer to in this entry... *blushes with embarassment* - Josh is actually Benji and Joel's brother...at least now I know why in my head I keep calling Joel, Josh... thank god I don't know these people!!)

Putting aside my embarassment for a few mins, this entry got me to thinking about two things.
Firstly - my pie blog post that I made way back last year sometime which is probably a reblog from an eariler blog entry ( I think because of the research and the linking and such) and
Secondly - I wonder if there is a link from the stuff he found links to and to Heath Ledger's Joker - coz Brandon Leee in the Crow reminds me a lot of Heath's version of The Joker (which is the embarassing thing I just asked JOEL in twitter when I THOUGHT I was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time when he twittered that he would answer the first 10 twitter questions *sighs in more embarassment*).

Ok, back to my embarassment now. *blushes* Man, I hope Joel does actually ignore what I tweeted to him and I don't get "lucky" like I did when John Campbell tweeted me back the other day.
*slinks away to do mantras of self forgiveness*

No comments:

Post a Comment