Monday, November 30, 2009

My Garden Rocks

Dinner tonight included three items grown myself and supported the leaning into the 21 day cleanse...
Thai Lamb salad.
NOTE: Did not grow my own lamb
NOTE2: Lamb exactly NOT one of things on cleanse list but does contribute towards cleaning out my freezer and fridge of things not on cleanse list before I start so they dont' go to waste (and not, that's not an excuse not to start it's is part of the be more consious and don't waste stuff philosophy that fits well with the 21 day cleanse ideals I'm sure!)


Tomorrow will be Dec and then I woudl have 21 days before xmas to do the cleanse... but, I still have a free range chicken in the fridge and haven't got the book in the mail yet.
I figure I will have cooked up the chicken by week's end thenthere's just freerange pork and fennel sausages (x2) and then I'd be set.
However.. do I want my first day of uncleanse to be XMAS DAY... LOL! I'd spend it throwing up no doubt or at the very least disappointing some poor exvited xmas day chef.

Must dwell more on this, although not long to dwell.
I have a thought today that perhaps 21 days will turn into 365 days of doing something radically different that i coudl blog about every day.
Ok, one thing to dwell on at a time.

Note to self: John Campbell will be doign a bit on the meaning of "free range" this week. He's great (and I am not just saying that coz he twittered me the other night)!

No comments:

Post a Comment