Monday, December 11, 2006

Did I mention

JONNY WON!!!!!!!!!
And not just a win…
a DOUBLE WIN!
Indonesia Win a1gp
It really was a GREAT and exciting race and I am not just saying that coz I am obviously now thinking this is the BEST A1GP race I ever saw…
There was lots of action - passing, great passing, spinning off track, the worst rain ever, two tyre changes, main players droppign out and JONNY LEADING and being passed by NICO and then having to go in and change tyres then and passing Jonny again… SO THRILLING! Needless to say I DID stay up til after one and it was worth every second!
I am so proud of Jonny and so excited for him! Amazing amazing!!
Podium Indonesia a1gp
Congrats to the Black Beauty team and I am even more excited about the next race which is here in NZ - on my NEW island!
Oh, and as an aside… playing on the flying fox on the adventure playground with the class when you haven’t done it since you were a kid is not a good idea if you plan on having the use of your arms for the rest of the day…

No comments:

Post a Comment