Friday, December 22, 2006

Where Has Shine Been?

It has been a hectic time - I have had to make some heart rending decisions lately and i also finished up work (last day was SAD!) now I have a few days to get busy packing… except I have another distraction.

This whole try something new thing has kicked in full force in the most perfect way!

I am seeing someone. Someone REAL - not an imaginary online person who is not here and I use my imagination to fill in the blanks of who they are - a REAL person, who is actually here and I can see his facial expressions and feel his touches and understand his meanings and such. it is a new thing for me and it is all delightfully easy and relaxing.

He is gentle and calm. He is caring and handsome. He is funny and sweet. He is supportive, emotionally strong and knows how to handle me. He is a great daddy. He likes salt and vinegar chips. He likes fly fishing. He likes to communicate. He likes me.

I am not at all sure what this is all about for either of us but it is truely lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment