Friday, December 29, 2006

Tomorrow

Tomorrow i go back to Timaru. I am not entirely sure how I will be able to leave and what i will think of myself when i do.

Fox is my very good friend and we have had a very tough year where we relied on each other a lot at different times. I am positive that he will miss me very much as I know he enjoys my company as I do his.

I have been so proud of his bravery over the last two days. He coped so well with the long car journey and he has met everything at the new house with an admirable attitude. He is truely a role model for me and I shall honor him by meeting my new experiences with bravery.

Being here is the best option for him right now as the grounds here are awesome and just what I have been promising him for a few years and he will have company during the day which he does not get with me and increasingly now he has not had my company in the evenings either.

Of course he does not know all this. He will just know I have gone and that he needs to stay.

i do not know how I will be able to walk into the house in Timaru tomorrow night…i will need to be brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment