Sunday, July 20, 2008

Audio Books - no good for carbon emissions

and possibly a contributor to road rage and I'll tell you why...

I was recently putting into practise the concept of making the most of what one has by utilising the tape deck in the Ravi Shinecar and cycling through some of my 80s album collection.
Well.. one morning not long ago, I came across the new idea of utilising my time in the vechle to overcome my current lack of fiction reading time.
First step in this plan was to trawl an online auction site to see if there was anythgin worth picking up. no immediate joy. So in the meantime I want something to listen to so I went to the library .... the collection there was literally crap. crap. crap. Very disappointing. Only one thing that gained my interest so I got it.
Memoirs of a Geisha - which I never saw the movie for for some weird reason.

Now I just want to drive my car everywhere so I can listen to it (no biking to work or weekend markets this weekend!)
And not only that, but driving slowly, so I get to hear as much as I can.

Other people on the road are not impressed with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment