Friday, July 18, 2008

Bruce Wayne, meet John Connor...



You gotta watch it first (it's only a minute) ... I'll wait.




I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am to hear who I heard in this trailier!!! I am watching thinking.. ahhh that sounds like < doesn't spoil surprise for those who didn't watch>... if only they could have got him, that would so be a great move possible for this film.... "HOLY CRAP!!! No way... no.... way.... WHOA! NO WAY! IT IS HIM!!! OMG! This is gonna rock so hard!"

This makes the Terminator series a most unique creature in the movie industry.
To have a sequel as good and in some ways better than the original film and to be able to come back from, let's be honest, a crappy third film with a one minute trailer that is worth the whole third film put together *giggles* and guarantees this fourth film will kill the others until they die from it!

I am so psyched about this right now I might pee!

No comments:

Post a Comment