Friday, January 1, 2010

And so it begins....

21 days of
gluten free
caffeine free
sugar free
dairy free
animal product free
living...

So far I have found out that the trickiest one is sugar because it is hidden in almost everything...
Also have discovered that the 6pm to 930 pm part of the day is the hardest part.

Need to drink more water.

Am feeling stuffed up in the nose like when I wake up in the morning after having dairy (which I don't do often)... except its ten to 11 pm and of course have had no dairy today.
Also feel this way when I have a cold...hmmmmm














Lunch was yum and at dinner I was not so hungry so had some rice and the last of the broad beans... (and last broad beans are not so good btw).



2 comments:

  1. You should have done it with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should have been ready! I been talking about it long enough!

    ReplyDelete