Friday, January 15, 2010

Third week!

Well over halfway!
Last night I cooked brownies to take to work today for Sarah's goodbye morning tea - they look stunning and I didn't get a photo! Cut into teeny squares, sprinkled with icing sugar arranged on a white plate with blueberries and purple/white pansies... I am pretty gutted i didn't get a photo.

Was no problem to make them, I did get a twinge when i grated the mars bar and was stirring it into the rich, dark sweet smelling mix - goes to show just what an addiction the sugary justtakeasmidge thing is - although not a real big problem surprisingly. Commitment. DONE.

Got to work and had to ask Beth to taste one to make sure they were ok LOL - that was funny.
They were well loved.
I am still gutted about no photo of them! I will have to recreate them at some point soon while those pansies are still flowering!

No comments:

Post a Comment