Thursday, January 7, 2010

Worry eating

The trickest times for me are those snacking times after dinner where I will find myself wandering out to the kitchen cruising around for something... so I have been working on becoming conscious of what I was thinking just before this happens.

On Monday night I managed to conenct to some worry about going back to work the next day. Partly because the work I had hoped to have done before I finsihed at xmas was not quite done and partly (maybe mostly) because I need to secure a new job for when my contract with NMIT finishes at the end of may (I think.. I need to check the actual date).

So.. worry eating. Plan for next time - replace the wander to the kitchen with a bit of journaling or blogging (!).



Dinner day 7 - guacamole and corn chips.
Today at work was first day I struggling abit with quantity - I wanted to eat and eat some more. Lucky I only had a small amount of pistachios and cashews left so I wasn't able to eat to many. Also enforcing rule of drinking at least half a glass of water before eating anything (even a snack) and then waiting a few mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment