Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day three

So.. the eating thing.. so not a problem - although perhaps it will be when I have to go back to work...organization is something I continue to work on!

What I have had some isues with are my bad snacking nibbling habits. A little bit of something here, a handful of something there, back for more... snacking. With the cleanse requirements is has really shone a light on what an issue that is.

Today Rain, Dawn and Perry came over for lunch, this was good.. they finished off the last of the ham and took the eggs away (to go to the bach with them tomorrow). I feel good those things didn't go to waste.
Lunch was same as last few days.

For dinner I actually made a proper dinner - fried rice with tamari soy sauce. Was yum!

2 comments:

  1. I had food left over from christmas. I was going to start the master clense, or thought of it but didn't mainly because I had all this food left over and didn't want to waste it!

    ReplyDelete